Ocean Crusaders announce aggressive plans to clean up rivers in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. Sponsorship Available.
Having established our corporate partnership program, Ocean Crusaders is proud to announce an intensive tour of the eastern seaboard of Australia. Clean up events are planned for QLD, VIC and NSW.
Not Your Average Clean-Up Event
- Ocean Crusaders is one of the only organisations with the purpose built machinery, equipment and experience to get to places that no-one else can.
- The scale of our events (up to 500 people) attract attention from the community, local stakeholders and the media. The format of the event can differ – from a corporate or community clean up day to our unique ‘paddle against plastic‘ format.
- We work together with local ‘friends of’ organisations, co-ordinating events and giving them access to our know how.
2023 Roadshow – Planned Calendar
- Mond 16th October – Lendlease Clean Up in Redlands
- Tues 17th October – Brisbane Airport Corporation Clean Up
- Wed 18th October – Coomera River Clean Up By Gurit
- Thu 19th October – Logan River
- Fri 20th October – Albert River Land Based Clean Up – Removing remains of an aquaculture farm from the mangroves.
- Sat 21st October – Albert River Land Based Clean Up
- Sun 22nd October – Bulimba Creek PAP at Minnippi Parklands.
- Thu 26th October – Daly’s Reach (West Brisbane)
- Sat 28th October – Indooroopilly Mangrove Clean Up (High Difficulty)
- Thu 2nd Nov – Yarra River Clean Up Melbourne
- Fri 3rd Nov – Yarra River Clean Up Melbourne
- Sat 4th Nov – Yarra River Clean Up Melbourne
- Sun 5th Nov – Yarra River Paddle Against Plastic
- 6th & 7th – Move the ARC from Maribyrnong River to Moonee Ponds Creek
- Wed 8th Nov – Moonee Ponds Creek Clean Up
- Thu 9th Nov – Moonee Ponds Creek Clean Up
- Fri 10th Nov – Moonee Ponds Creek Clean Up
- Sat 11th Nov – Moonee Ponds Creek Clean Up
- Sun 12th Nov – Moonee Ponds Creek Paddle Against Plastic – By Thirst Trap Spring Water
New South Wales Events
- Thu 16th Nov – Cooks River Clean Up
- Fri 17th Nov – Cooks River Clean Up
- Sat 18th Nov – Cooks River Clean Up – By Thirst Trap Spring Water
- Sun 19th Nov – Cooks River Paddle Against Plastic
- Wed 22nd Nov – Georges River Clean Up
- Thur 23rd Nov – Georges River Clean Up – By Thirst Trap Spring Water
- Fri 24th Nov – Georges River Clean Up
- Sat 25th Nov – Georges River Clean Up
- Sun 26th Nov – Georges River Paddle Against Plastic
What are your marketing goals and targets? How can we design this campaign partnership to help you deliver your desired outcomes for:
- Brand Building. Make a connection in your customer’s mind between your brand and our mission. Get your brand in front of influential business leaders and an affluent, environmentally conscious audience. Differentiate yourself from the others.
- Internal Comms. Want to bring your team closer together around a shared vision? Want to build a sustainability culture? Want to motivate your people with unique experiences? Create a employee donation or volunteer program.
- Employer Branding. Finding and keeping great talent is hard. Attract the right people using a purpose driven campaign that shows your company’s values are in line with potential employees. Associate your brand with teamwork, performance and a winning attitude.
- Trade Marketing. Become leaders in your industry. Set an example for others in the market to take sustainability seriously. Signal to your stakeholders, suppliers, investors and partners that you are putting your money where your mouth is.
- Case Studies & Endorsements. Work with us to showcase your products, services and innovations in real-world applications. Let us push your products to the limit or show why it is the best of breed.